OSD is short for On Screen Display,this functions that allow camera settings to be made using the display. This function provides preset menus in eight languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Japanese) and allows camera settings to be made easily without using an external microcontroller.
The ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) function provides gradation compensation to improve the contrast of subjects whose gradation has been lost in cases where, for instance, both low-luminance areas and high-luminance areas exist in the same picture.
The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) is a function that it can acquire natural images with fewer blown out highlights and blocked up shadows by combining a multiple number of images, shot at different exposure times, using digital signal processing.
Excellent color reproduction under variety of light sources [1,800K to 10,500K]
Exposure Control for IR Light
Typically, one object reveals different colors under different light conditions. For example, white paper becomes yellow when yellow light is projected on that paper. However, when ATW is enabled, white paper is still white through the lens and will not be affected under different light conditions. Your camera will tune the color difference automatically based on the specified white light.
1. Please connect the power cable tightly.
2. Please connect the video cable tightly.
3. Please accord the TV type of monitor with that of camera television system (NTSC/PAL)
1. Stain or dust on lens. Please clean the camera lens.
2. Beads of water inside caused from sudden temperature change. Please stop using for a while and use it later.
3. If you connect with Balun, please check the balun for signal transmit.
1. Shortage of power. Please check for DC connector.
2. Please Check Bnc connector with Camera.
Thinking Pictures is an American multinational corporation specializing in software, media, and consulting. It was founded in 1993 by Stephan Fitch and Olivier Pfeiffer. Thinking Pictures has introduced a number of innovations in the fields of Internet technology, interactivity, and digital rights management.
1. Open your IE browser. Click Tools—–Internet Options….
2 Select Security–Trusted site–Sites—Add your DVR URL(IP or domain) into the box(do not select Https:), Then Custom Level.
3 Enable all the sub options under “ActiveX controls and plug-ins”..
4 .Then click ok to finish setup.
5. If other plug-ins or anti-virus block activeX. Please uninstall or close them.
1. TV type(NTSC/PAL) of monitor disaccords with that of camera. Please accord the TV type of monitor with that of camera
2. High quality / standard switch. Please find the high quality / standard switch and select standard (75Ω)mode.
1. The adapter has been damaged. Please change an adapter.
2. The DVR hardware problem.
You can use a PC hard disk drive in the DVR. However, once it runs in DVR, it will delete all files on the hard disk drive. So please think twice before action.
1. Please check whether HD compatible with DVR, please had better use Seagate Hard disk.
2. Hard Disk format before recording.
3. Turn off recording (motion detection).
4. Please make the DVR working temperature lower.
5. Please change the power supply for bigger one.
If you want to access DVR by Internet, you must setup virtual servers in your router, the virtual servers in your router will directly forward the related data from DVR to route’s public IP, and then, you can access your DVR by Internet.
1. Inner connection problem. Please open the case to check if there’s a problem with the cable and the connection.
2. DVR hardware problem.
1. DVR setting problem. Please check if you’ve enabled the hiding camera function in DVR.
2. Connection problem. Please check the cable and the interface.
3. Camera problem. Please check the cameras.
4. DVR hardware problem.
1. Check whether the camera power cable is firmly connected.
2. Check the camera output and video input connectors on DVR back panel.